We act in accordance with the “Act of 08.12.1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data”. This privacy law offers a general minimum level of protection and includes both the rights and obligations of the person whose data are processed and the rights and obligations of the processor himself. We also act in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation that has been in force since 25 May 2018. This places higher demands on organizations and companies that use data.
This statement describes, in addition to the various types of information that we collect from you or that you provide us with, also the purposes for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing it. Please read this privacy statement carefully. We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement from time to time if necessary. The most recent statement will be published here. You can check this by regularly visiting our website to ensure that you are aware of the latest version.
All information on this website was checked with great care. However, we can not be held liable for the content of our website in terms of accuracy, topicality and completeness.
What information do we collect?You provide us with information by, for example, using our website, by e-mail, a contract, telephone contact or via other communication channels.
We collect different types of information when you use our website. This can be, for example, the duration of your visit, which products you have viewed, information about your interaction (scrolling, clicks, etc ..), the full URL (Uniform Resource Locators) and other actions. Technical information is also collected. You can think of the browser type, the IP address, operating systems and login data. This information is used for various purposes.
The information we collect depends on the products or services you use and your privacy settings. We also receive information about you via third parties. We collect data through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
Why do we collect your data?We collect information about you for different purposes. You can read the main reasons below;
- To provide you with the information you request from us
• To provide you with information about our other services and services
• To improve the presentation of our website and services
• To provide you with any tools that optimize safety
• To fulfill our obligations if you have signed a contract with us
• To meet every goal you provide it for
• To keep you informed about services for which you have already registered
• To allow you to participate in various interactive functions
• To assess the performance of our website, applications and utilities
• To assess the performance of our services
• To keep the safety of our website optimal
• For internal purposes, such as research and data analysis
• To provide you with various options such as a ‘shopping cart’ or saved searches
Sharing information and personal dataIt is possible that we make information about our users available to third parties, but this information does not contain any information that individuals can identify. We do this for example in the following cases;
- If this information is required, we provide it to GuestDelight’s strategic partners for the processing of contractual obligations
• To meet the purpose for which you make it available, such as a recommendation or discount email to a friend. In this mail, in addition to the usual information, your e-mail address will also be mentioned
• We share collected information with subsidiaries and affiliates
• If a merger, takeover or form of sale is planned, the assets are transferred to these third parties or the buyer. Personal details of our customers are among the assets.
• If we are required by law or if data are requested by the government or another official government agency, or to comply with a court order
• We exchange information with other companies to prevent fraud. This is to protect our rights, property and safety – of us, our employees and our customers or others.
If we transfer personal data to parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA), this will be done in accordance with the requirements of the law, such as making agreements about the level of data protection in that country. Your data will also remain subject to the safeguards set out in the General Data Protection Regulation.
Access your personal dataIf you wish to gain access to your personal data, you can request this by sending us an e-mail. Of course you have the right to inspect the personal information that we have stored about you. You can easily stop newsletters by clicking on an existing ‘unsubscribe link’ at the bottom of an e-mail. If your personal details are no longer correct because they are out of date, for example, you can ask us to correct this.
If you do not want us to process your personal information or make it available to third parties, we will respect and do not. However, we can not do this without deleting your account. If you or another person requests information on your behalf, it may be that we ask for proof of identity. If you do not agree with the way your personal data are used, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How long do we keep your data?As long as necessary for the relevant services. If you have a contract with us, we will at least keep your details for as long as the contract has been recorded or as long as the duration of the contract. All your personal data stored on our systems and air safety. In some cases, it is legally required to retain certain data.
We can identify and contact people with this personal information. Personal data to be processed by us includes (but is not limited to) for example: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, etc.